Anti-social behaviour in housing - Fact Sheet - added on 24/10/2013
Neighbour disputes — informal approach, Mediation, What your local authority and other social landlords can do, Security of tenure, Local authority housing allocation, Housing injunctions, Anti-social behaviour orders, Acceptable Behaviour Contracts (ABC), Eviction, Other measures, Noise and statutory nuisance, Moving to alternative accommodation, Complaints about the council, What your landlord can do, Police, Neighbourhood wardens, Harassment, Private legal action, Other common problems and who to contact
To download this factsheet/guide, click on the following button:
download factsheet/guide
Contact nameHelpline
OrganisationAge UK South Lakeland
Contact tel01539 728180
Request printed copies of this factsheet/guide
If you would like to request printed copies of this factsheet/guide, please complete and submit the form below. Your details will be emailed to the contact person for this factsheet/guide, who will be in touch with you regarding your request
Your name
Your email address
Number of copies required
If you submitted this factsheet and would like it edited or removed from our listings, please email your request to